Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2017年10月20日 星期五

Halloween (By Serena)



*Topic: Halloween (萬聖節)




*Background背景簡單介紹:

Halloween is one of the world’s oldest holidays on October 31st .It celebrates in several countries, especially in the USA.

   
*Conversation對話: (At Costume Party)
A: Happy Halloween!
B: Happy Halloween! Wow! You dress up well today.

A: Thanks! I wear a scary mask, and I look like a monster.
B: Yeah. And we can plan to make scary faces into pumpkins.  

A: It is a good idea!
B: Then we could go trick-or-treating and get lots of candy.
A: I like sweets.
B: I like sweets, too!



*Vocabulary單字

萬聖節相關單字

1.Trick or treat 不給糖,就搗蛋!

2.Jack-o-lanterns 南瓜燈

3.Haunted house 鬼屋

4.Eat candy 吃糖果

5.Scary costumes 恐怖的裝扮

6. Mask 面具  




*Phrase 片語&Sentence句型

1.     Dress up 打扮

2.     Get ready+ for 準備好

3. I’m in! 我參加了。(我加入了。)